Flasher Archive

Subject: Re: FLASH: com see my newborn flash baby
From: mingo
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 06:47:37 GMT

Hi Natasha,

>That is just soooooo cool!!!!!!!1

Thanks for your kind words ! :>

>How long did it take you to learn how to do that?

I started to learn Flash in mid Oct, I mean really get down to reading the
manuals, books, download the demo version, and try out the exercises and
samples
from the software, and of course, join this list and try to read all the
posting
here...I really learn a lot from all the genius here.

So it took me about 2mths to familiarize with the functions of Flash and I
took about two weeks to complete this present movie + games.

>I've been trying to get a graphic to fade in just like you have it. This has
>caused me to retrieve my disk from the back yard twice.
>I think it's something called (tween)?
>Am I on the right track?

yeh...you're right, its quite easy to create a fade in/out text, basically by
creating a text symbol, place it on the start and end frame, change the alpha
value for its color effect, and then add motiion tween in b3 these two
frames.

If you are interested, I can send you a simple fla file. (very poor in
explaining
in words...my English not really good.)

adios,
mingo

P.S. In case you didn't notice, next time when you replied to any post on the
list, don't have to cc to the person, cos he/she is on the list, I have
received
two copies of your mail. Just replied to flasheratshocker [dot] com and attention to
that person's name if necessary.

Merry Christmas !! :>

*** Welcome ***
~ ah mingo digital garden ~