Flasher Archive

Subject: RE: FLASH: com see my newborn flash baby
From: msk
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 20:59:34 GMT

Very nice.

But there's a problem with the sound loop, it's getting out of
rhythm.

No chance to win against that bird... (2nd level)

msk

michael stefan krischker web architect
metzerstrasse 33 - ch-4056 basel schweiz
telefon +41 61 383 12-80 telefax -81
mskatmsk [dot] ch (mailto:mskatmsk [dot] ch) - http://www.msk.ch