Flasher Archive

Subject: OT: CDROM Authoring
From: Sean Robertson
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 21:19:27 +0100

Does anyone know of any good CD-ROM authoring software?  We are creating a relatively simple project and need some software to put it on a CD.  Preferably, the software would be capable of creating autorun files.  What we are doing is taking a video and making it into a story which kids can read along with, either with or without narration.  It is a linear story line, i.e. no choices to make other than with or without narration, no interaction; it is rather like Disney's "Winnie the Pooh" CD.  Any recommendations would be appreciated greatly.  Thanks.

Sean Robertson
Webmaster, ZAP Incorporated (http://www.zapinc.com/)
seanratzapinc [dot] com

Genius exists only when one is willing to let go of the comforts of the
past and embrace the future with an open mind."