Flasher Archive

Subject: Re: Please Help test my nightmare!! Ever so slightly OT
From: Troy Bennet
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:29:52 +0100

Sean T. Robertson wrote:

> Perhaps that's because you are using a Mac?
>
> Mac = Macincrap
>
> Speaking of which, Steve Jobs just introduced the new iMac. He forgot one
> major component - the floppy drive. Maybe the iMac II will come without a
> keyboard.

Sean,

I'd rather not get into my reasons for using macs as a test platform
and at times working platform. I'm not sure by what you mean by
ever so slightly OT, but I get the feeling that you are insulting me.

I like macs and Mac OS, I also like NT running on a PII. I like Flash more.

I am trying to make an intertesting site that isn't trying to sell something
on the Internet for once. My goals are to educate and entertain using Flash.

I'm sorry that my site wasn't worth your time to either look at or help with,
but I'd rather *silence* than abuse.

Sheesh...