Flasher Archive

[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]

Subject: FLASH: OT - Macromedia's Q2 revenues
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 22:37:57 GMT

I guess you all know, well you do visit Macromedia's site every day
don't you ?
If you don't, it looks like we've really helped boost this company with
our work and interest in it's products. Check out the prees release with
the latest info and get back to work with the firm belief that we're on
the right path.