Flasher Archive

Subject: FLASH: movie clip
From: Renu Vora
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:41:59 +0100

Hi!
This is silly but I am trying to create a movie clip for an animated button. I press f8 & choose movie clip, then create 2 keyframes. I want to change the instance properties on 2nd keyframe but I can't modify the instance ( it does not let me select it).

What am I missing here?

Then I try to change the scale of instance on 2nd keyframe, as it lets me do that & then motion tween. But there is no animation. The graphic remains the same throughout & changes in size only on the last frame which is key frame insted of gradually changing in size.
Help please.
Renu