Subject: Re: UKNM: Indexfinger
From: Jeraint Hazan
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:52:19 +0100

>On 23/4/98 Mike wrote:
>> This is getting ridiculous...
>>
>> Is this the fastest market shake-out you've seen or what?
>
><human head on>Very tough on those involved against their will, i.e.
>staff</head>
>
><business head on>Wahey! Exhilarating no?</head>
>
>Maybe this is the microequivalent of the end of the Jurassic period... I'd
>love to be able to identify the precipitator. It will be interesting to
>see who comes out of the end of this - and what alliances are going to be
>formed in order to allow the real talents to continue in the business...
>
>Felix Velarde
>
>Managing Director Head New Media

My view is that we are talking Grand National here. Success will not
necessarily come from the flashy looking horse with the great haircut but
from the ones that stay in the race the longest! That's our plan, anyway!

ps Couple of available posts coming up at OLP for a Production Director
(seriously good applicants only!) and a Senior Designer (steeped in Web).
Call me if interested/out of work.

Jeraint

Jeraint Hazan, Managing Director
O N - L I N E PU B L I S H I N G L T D

http://www.olp.co.uk
t: 0171 700 7611
f: 0171 607 2166

jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk)
" You don't have to queue and there's no pressure to buy"

http://www.shop-athome.bt.com/

At On-line Publishing, we've had an extraordinary year