Subject: UKNM: Spidering frames
From: Robert Hamilton (brandwidth)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:22:48 +0100

> Yes! And at the risk of repeating my point, there is no adequate solution
> but to drop frames from any sections of a site you wish to be spidered.
>
> Anyone disagree?

Aha, I caught myself agreeing with Ray earlier but can't pass up this
opportunity to return to normality...

Well, if you have a very, very cunning database driven site, you
could proably build a spiderable version of it which didn't have
frames, for arachnid consumption.

The kind of interesting extra that clients always want when you
mention it, but often won't want to pay for. Fun to do as an
intellectual challenge ;-)

Robert Hamilton: robertatbrandwidth [dot] co [dot] uk
Creative Consultant, brandwidth
0171 697 0049 / 0973 989 208