Subject: Press releases
From: Jenny Adamson
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:51:10 -0000

Subject: RE: Press Releases
From: "Lois Grayson" <loisgatdialstart [dot] net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:32:02 -0000
Sam said:
One of the strongest features of
> uk-netmarketing is the opportunity to ask a group of extremely
knowledge,
> helpful and generally wise marketing (and other) folk for their
help
and
> advice.

>Agreed. If we're not here to share knowledge and information what are
>we here for?
>Alex has demonstrated expertise in an area that many of us are not
>familiar with - internet law - and his postings are pretty generous when he
>hs factual info to give So what if he wants help with press releases? >We're not elitist, are we? Or
>is there some rule that we can only play if we're brilliant at
>everything?

I am with Lois on this one. I got involved with marketing a web driven
business about a year ago, after many years of traditional marketing.
Although
I had a fair idea of how to get started, I found this list incredibly
useful.
The general discussions about email campaigns, viral marketing,
affiliate
programmes, search engine optimisation, etc, etc have kept me informed.
In addition, straight forward requests about suppliers, experts, good
people
to go to for advice, etc, are answered incredibly quickly and have
tended
to be spot on.
Keep it up cos I for one am still learning...
Jenny Adamson

http://www.musicstate.com
The source for online pre-cleared music

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication, and please notify the sender immediately.