Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Online scratch cards
From: liz.williams
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:09:12 -0000

Hi Duncan

Panlogic recently launched viral scratchcards
http://www.netimperative.com/newsarticle.asp?ArticleID=7444&ChannelID=2&Arti
cleType=1

Cheers

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Online Manager
POWonline
t: (020) 7471 6871
e: liz [dot] williamsatmaclaurin [dot] com
http://www.maclaurin.com

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of The MacLaurin Group unless specifically stated. This
email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error, please notify groupatmaclaurin [dot] com