Subject: UKNM: InterlinkUK
From: Nick Gilbert
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:22:27 +0100

Hi,

This is my first time on the list, so hello everyone. I look forward to
sharing some valuable dialogue on Net marketing in the UK.

My question is: has anyone on this list heard of Interlink UK
(http://www.interlinkuk.com). It's a free banner exchange programme run by
Tim Dunton and is similar to the US Link Exchange.

The reason I ask is because they have offered us a banner exchange. Great
if they are popular but there is no way to know for sure.

If anyone has any information, it'd be much appreciated.

Regards,

Nick

Nick Gilbert
Business Development Director