Subject: No Subject
From: Amy Vickers
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:43:28 +0100

Hello there

Craven hack calling for information here.

I'm doing some research on banner ads / campaigns and would like to hear
any views on what makes a good banner advertising campaign (creative,
planning, buying, post campaign assessment etc). Does anyone have any top
ten tips or words of caution. Comments (posted to the list or sent to me)
welcome.

Or is it all about sponsorship now, not just banners?

What with the Yell Awards discussion promoting debate, it sounds like we've
reached a watershed.

Cheers
Amy

Amy Vickers