Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: Communicating with the Web effectively
From: Pettrina Keogh
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:57:36 +0100

One of the many roles of PA New Media (the interactive arm of the UK's news
agency - in case you were wondering) is to infact adapt / re-format/ re-jig
content for distribution accross all platforms, we've been doing it for
years and currently deilver tailored information to internet/ intranet/
CD-ROM/ kiosks/ mobile phones/ pagers/ digital TV etc, etc.

Quite rightly, you'd best leave it to the information specilaists.

Pettrina