Subject: UKNM: Real Names
From: Dee Edwards
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:38:01 +0100

You can buy them for your clients as long as you give them the details.

Watch out if the brand name is too generic, they wouldn't let me have Net
Profit.

At 08:01 PM 6/3/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hiya
>
>Just trying to find out what goes on in here.
>
>One thing for sure. This is a pretty primitive way of communicating,
>considering you all look like web designers/ new media marketeers !!!!!
>Oops should i say something like that.
>
>On a more serious note any feedback on Real Name Addresses - view Alta
>Vista to find out more. Q would you buy one for your clients ????
>
>I would like to discuss New Media Marketing with anyone in South Wales /
>West of England
>
>Cheers
>Kevin Thomas
>Crimson Web Design Partnership

Dee Edwards
Marketing Manager
Net Profit - untangling the internet for business
Tel: + 44 (0) 181 516 4630
Fax: + 44 (0) 181 299 0366

http://this.is/netprofit