Subject: UKNM: More World Cup shocks!
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:56:19 +0100

When a colleauge replied to my email which went along the lines of
"Vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo vindaloo na nahhhh" (I was happy about the
result) the spell checker suggested replacing vindaloo with "vandal". Given
the recent disgraceful events in France, I think Microsoft must have built
more intelligence into their software than I had previously believed!

Robin