Subject: Re: UKNM: BearBox, secure? - May be not...
From: Zing!n Media
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:06:31 GMT

Pehaps you could install two boxes, one containing your stuff and the other
filled with some kind of nerve gas.

Just watch the little scum bags trying to guess which one's safe to open.

Advantages include increased security, hours of entertainment and, if you
include a camera, £250 from You've Been Framed.

Just a thought.

Paul

==

Paul Carr
Managing Editor

Zingin.com - The UK's finest internet guide.
http://www.zingin.com

Zingin Mail - FREE from http://www.zingin.com
Making the web worth surfing.