Subject: Re: UKNM: When's the party
From: David Bentley
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:28:30 +0100

May I propose a UKNM party take place the week of Nov.30th? It seems to
allow for a bit of breathing space after the WebDev party, allows time for
Sam to generate some sponsorship and could be well positioned to miss the
Christmas party rush.

I, of course, have no personal benefit by it being at that time, except for
the fact that I will be in the UK for that week!!

please, please, please, please Sam.....

[Sam says: Carlton Online have generously offered to sponsor the next UKNM do, to take place 1st week in Dec. time and place tba...hope you're in town David!]

DB
David Bentley
Director of Interactive
Anderson&Lembke