Chinwag's Old Blog: Mobile Phone Masts Safe... Apparently

Good news for the mobile phone industry, it looks like mobile phone masts aren't destroying our grey matter, at least according to this article in

Maybe it's just the other person shouting that makes the side of my head heat up when I'm on my mobile.



mobile phone mast

surely, they are damaging, due to microwaves are given off by these mast. And microwaves absorb water, meaning they absorb the water from our bodies, causes dehydration, if exposed regulary. :D

probs wrong but worth tryin to look clever