private social networks

Private Social Networks

Does the value in Private Social Networks lie in private or public? Venture money and marketeers like open, big & public. With 10% of the world's population now on one big network where are the other 90%? What's the future? At new Venue - Innovation Warehouse - come along and check it out.. REGISTER HERE

// more

Date: 23 June 2011
Location: Innovation Warehouse, UK