Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: Email ASP
From: Gary Pharo
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:45:00 GMT

Ben

Thanks for cutting the odds, I have been in contact with Paul so time will
tell as I am off for Xmas and liable to a be served divorce papers if I'm on
here much longer!! ;o)

Just FYI, I would agree that the migration of email accounts is indeed
tricky (username and password are simple - you just re-create them!!)
.......so we bought a company called Wingra technologies recently
(http://www.wingra.com) who are the world leader in messaging migration.
This has more to do with our concentration on the corporate market with our
upcoming launch of Exchange 2000 and indeed our midrange product aimed at
SME's.

Cheers and a Merry Xmas to all ;o)

Gary
Gary Pharo
UK Sales Manager
http://www.commtouch.com/
Nasdaq = CTCH
43-45 Portman Square, London W1H 0HE
Tel +44 (0)207 969 2922
gary [dot] pharoatcommtouch [dot] com (mailto:gary [dot] pharoatcommtouch [dot] com)

The Worldwide Leader in Integrated Email and Messaging Outsourcing Services