Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: Excite's Less Than Exciting Customer Service
From: Neil Durrant
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:10:11 GMT

Could be worse they accepted my listing but changed my category requests and
placed me in business opportunities section.

While I get plenty of traffic from Yahoo, I really do not want to be in the
same category as one site offering advice on earning money by strawberry
picking!!

My polite request pointing out that the category is irrelevant and that
perhaps they ought to reconsider in the interest of maintaining relevance to
their directory was greeted with a nice templated email explaining hat after
careful consideration it stays where it is - no-one could have possibly
looked at it and stood by this decision.

Neil
www.affiliatemarketing.co.uk